Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26, 2009, evening post

I found out that one of my fellow BFC member is blogging their experience as well. They posted this youtube video clip of an old Seinfeld episode and it is pretty damn funny.



I'm sure everyone I know has been tempted to pick something out of the trash and eat it at least once in their lives; or maybe not; maybe only George Costanza and me. Or better yet, made something like fudge or chocolate peanut butter cookies, eaten 1 or 2 or 7, then thrown the rest out, only to regret it a few hours later!

Enjoy George and I will be back tomorrow to tell you about week 2 class for BFC.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dale! Glad you like my George Costanza moment! Today I told my husband to take the chips out of the house and he didnt do that either!

    Wish more of the Belly Fat Cure folks were bloggers. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete