Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26, 2009

Good morning? Have you danced this morning? Dancing is good for you. Dancing to your favorite song is a great way to wake up in the morning. Mark and I sing and "car dance" on the way to work. I am going to buy a green tambourine to I can get up and dance around our apartment with it.

Before you go having visuals, I am not like Terry Bradshaw in "Failure to Launch". Having said that, maybe I should be. I will try it first thing in the morning and let you know.

I had a "Think Thin White Chocolate Chip" high protein gluten free bar for breakfast and Mark just went to the Nano Cafe downstairs to get us some eggs. The Protein Bar is pretty darn good. It has 0 sugars and 2 carbs, so 0/2. He came back with an omelet. It is really delicious and it is 1/0 (he had them put red bell peppers in it. I'm taking mine out for the most part because a 1/2 cup of bell peppers is overwhelming for me. I just like a hint of bell pepper, if any at all.) There is NO reason to be hungry on this program. If you look at all the free foods 0/0, there is plenty to keep you from getting hungry. If you are on the go, the protein bar is a perfect substitute. Check it out!

Week 2 with Jorge is today at 7:30 pm EST. I can hardly wait to see what else I can learn from him. He bubbles over with enthusiasm! I received an email from Jorge Cruise's group that I was not chosen for the Women First magazine 20, so I made the right choice to join the current group.

Gotta run,

No comments:

Post a Comment