Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a lazy day today. I slept in to pouring rain. Even Honey Bear slept in! I am getting into the rhythm of BFC. I am excited because I get to choose butter over margarine and avocados, when others say only have a little or none at all.

My mom used margarine all our lives. This is what Jorge Cruise says; margarine is so bad for you, if you don't like someone, give them margarine, it'll make them look old! Mark and I have been going back and forth, because Gary told us to use butter, and I had been told recently to use margarine.

Now, Jorge says to choose butter over margarine. I honestly believe the key is moderation. While I am attempting to lose the belly fat I currently have, I am going to choose butter and enjoy having it.

I did order our "pastured turkey" for Thanksgiving Dinner. I will be picking it up the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I am so excited about it. I will definitely be sharing what I think about the difference.

Remember, Instant Health is your divine right, claim it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment