Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

After feeling so pumped after Monday night's meeting and after feeling so positive since I started my blog, I felt tired and discouraged yesterday afternoon. I also began having thoughts like: Do I really understand the program? Am I really following it correctly? Why aren't I having results like others in my groups are reporting?

Signs of pouty-ness showing up in my psyche. Wait a minute; I started this program last Friday; it hasn't even been a week and I want to lose the 9 pounds Jorge was sharing with us about some having that result, even though my weight and inches seem about the same? I know this is crazy thinking; thinking I've encountered throughout the years. Okay; so let's say I don't lose another pound, I do know that keeping my sugars to 15 grams or less is the healthy choice for me to make. Jorge showed us the difference between healthy red blood cells and those that are not. One of his clients came in after being on the 15g/6srv plan and his red blood cells looked healthy. They then took him into another room and had him eat a pop tart, banana, small glass of oj, and a cola. Ten minutes later they took another blood sample and the cells looked globbed (not a word but definitely should be) together and unhealthy.
I decided to turn my attention to other areas of growth, so I purchased a couple of weight lifting books and the Excitotoxin book I mentioned yesterday.



Book Names and Authors

The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess
by Lou Schuler


Now or Never: Keep Your Body Young, Fit and Firm with the Weight Training Program That Works Even as You Age by Joyce L. Vedral


Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills by Russell L. Blaylock

I will definitely be giving feedback on these book at a later date.

My tip for the day is
Never give up on something you want. I want to be around to love my adult children and grand-babies!

Instant health is my Divine right and I claim it now!


Till tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment