Friday, October 30, 2009

TGI Friday, October 30, 2009

Ever since I've heard Jorge's mantra Instant health is my Divine right, and I claim it now, it has bothered me. I figured out it is because it seems to me to have a sense of entitlement. I know what he is doing and I believe in it. However, entitlement bothers me. It seems that so many Americans feel entitled and think because someone gave birth to them that society owes them.

I have been really bothered about the gang rape that happened in CA recently and cannot understand how 10 people actually think they were entitled to that young 15 year old's body for their pleasure or power over. It makes me sick and while CA only has a law for onlookers when the child is 14 or younger, I think they are criminals as well. It's a scary thought that people think they are entitled to help themselves to whatever they want.

In one of our bonus clips, Don Miguel Ruiz stated, "Take complete responsibility for yourself". No one owes you anything because you were put here on this earth.

Is anyone having problems with Halloween candy this year? I am not. There are other ways to fulfill your Halloween Holiday Traditions. My crazy family is having a nationwide Halloween pumpkin carving contest. Entries have to be posted online by tomorrow night at midnight. I think it is a great way for us all to come together even when we are in Colorado, Texas, and now New York. I am going to give away Jorge Brownies this year and save a couple of carbs so I can one and 2 glasses of wine.

Tip for the day is to avoid the Halloween candy aisle if you are having a weak moment. Take your grocery list for low carb treats to the store and only purchase what is on it. It will not hurt the kiddos to have low sugar treats either.

Jorge's modified mantra; Great Health is a Divine gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment