Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday, November 27, 2009

I had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving day. I did not overeat and I ate belly good foods! I did have a sliver of dessert and enjoyed the sliver. This is the first Thanksgiving in a long time where I don't remember feeling stuffed and fatigued. I attribute this to my choice of being aware of my sugar intake.

I missed not having a meeting this week and I am looking forward to our next Monday meeting. I ordered 3 books from Amazon. I was going to order 5, but there was a limit on the number I could order. I ordered my daughters each one and wanted one for my husband's sister Connie and me.

I've finished the 800 page novel I was reading and I am now turning my attention to the weight training books I purchased. I'll keep you all posted on my results.

Have a fun weekend and I will be back online the first of next week.

Being healthy is a Divine gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

I love and accept myself as I am. My Higher Power lives within so I am worthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dale, fellow BFCr Susan here. See you haven't posted in over a week. Hope you are just too busy to post (but not to busy to keep up with BFC). I'm looking forward to hear about what you find out from the weight training books you have. I think that is an important part of keeping up your metabolism as muscle burns more calories than fat. If you find a good routine, please share it with us. A group of us are twittering daily, please join us there if you want. Look for #BFC for some of our posts. Hope to see you back on here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale! Ditto what Susan says! Hope everything is okay. If you would like to participate in a BFC roundtable, send me a note to meandjorge@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete