Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Evening, November 5, 2009




Here is my weight loss visual. I will periodically put it out here to show my progress. I began my weight loss journey September 16, 2009 when I first visited my nutritionist, Shannon. I lost 17 pounds while working with Shannon and I've lost another 5 pounds since I began the BFC program.




Someone mentioned in a blog that there must be some really obese people on the BFC to have the results they've been sharing. I don't know how many of them are obese, but to answer the program member's question, I am obese. I weighed 270 pounds on September, 16 and now weigh 247. I have a short term goal and a long one. The short term goal is 199. The longer term goal will be set when I reach the short term goal.




The gray sticks of margarine are the pounds I lost with Shannon. The blue sticks of margarine are the pounds I've lost on BFC program since October 23, 2009. The yellow sticks of margarine represent the weight I still want to lose and I look forward to many more blue sticks replacing the yellow ones.


Being Healthy is a Divine Gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!




.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you have been watching the motivation videos! LOL! I need to visualize my loss too and set better goals. Im really worried I wont have a loss this week, I feel like Im eating too much. But Im hoping to be surprised Monday morning and not lose faith!

    What is the brand of tortilla yo use? Mine have 20 carbs and I cant seem to find any better, so I just stick with one. Have you made his taco? Super Delish!

    Thanks for sharing your experience! I listed you on a Blog Roll on my site on the righthand side.

    ReplyDelete