Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - Thanksgiving Eve

Today was a good day. Work let us out early. Our managers are always showing us how much they appreciate us and the hard work we do.

Mark vacuumed and I am brining a turkey. First time, so who know how it will turn out. I used salt, hot peppers, orange, rosemary, pepper, and garlic. We got the 19 pound turkey in the fridge; only barely, but it is there. We are having dressing; no potatoes, green beans, and baked apples. The apples usually have tons of white and brown sugar on them. This year I am going to use Joseph's maltitol and his sugar free maple syrup, along with the butter and cinnamon. I'll let you know how they turn out. My dressing is my usual only with multi-grain bread, instead of white bread. It is probably the food with the most sugar. I have not counted S/C per serving and have given myself permission to have a reasonably sized portion with the rest of my meal.

I am feeling stronger and know that Thanksgiving will come and go and I will make the best choices possible and be aware about what I put in my mouth.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travel.

Being healthy is a divine gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

I love and accept myself now; as I am. My Higher Power lives within, so I am worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment