Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday evening 30 minutes later - November 8, 2009

I figured it out and it didn't take until tomorrow. Not everything is about food and I tend to think it must be about food.

So, I feel blue and figured out I don't feel deprived, so why so blue. It is because we have an opportunity to get 8,000 from the government if we sign for a home by April 10th. So, what is stopping us? Our credit score and a down payment.

I love my girls and want to continue to help them out until they are on their feet and I want a home. However, it seems we live from paycheck to paycheck and never get around to saving money for a home. And, that is why I feel blue. I think there is someone out there that can help navigate us through our options and the process of purchasing a home. We make a 1720 rental payment now and that is more than enough for a home payment.

I tell myself it will be better after the first of the year. I hope so. I'm glad it is not about the food.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yea, We are right there with u'll....Keep the Faith....DEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to send some positive energy your way! Do your house, like you are doing your diet. Work towards it everyday. Picture that house and you making the down payment and how good it feels. I have a feeling we are saving loads on food with this program too! Best of luck, and stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale, Don't give up on your home dream. If you live in a rural area, you may qualify for a USDA ZERO down home loan. No down payment, and no mortgage insurance to pay. Many states also have bond progrmas that can provide down payment assistance. Find a good Realtor in your area and a good lender. They can help.
    A Washington State Realtor

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the Realtor in Washington State. Thank you for the ideas. I will check out the USDA zero down home loan!

    ReplyDelete