Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday,, November 24, 2009

I want to tell every person who commented on my Sunday blog how grateful I am for all the support. I will definitely go out to your blogs to look for recipes and further inspiration. Thankfully, I am in a better place this evening and look forward to spending my Thanksgiving Holiday with Mark and my friends from SEMATECH.

I am also in countdown mode because 3 weeks from tomorrow I will be headed to Texas to spend 3 and 1/2 weeks with my family and can hardly wait to see my daughters. My daughters have been following my blog and are also working on S/C awareness.

I realized yesterday that my Higher Power has given me the gift of being healthy and that for me the way I am making those changes and the results I am seeing are better the continuing the lack of education and awareness about what I am putting in my mouth or sometimes, flat out denial about where my past choices have led me.

I send good thoughts to all whether they are nesting at home or traveling to be with loved ones this following season.

Being healthy is a divine gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

Losing weight is part of my journey and I gladly embrace the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment