Monday, November 16, 2009


Mark asked me why I had my weight loss chart in pounds of butter, since butter does not make me fat and I was adding a color when I lost a pound. I considered this and decided it made more sense to turn each lost pound into black. This way the belly fat is disappearing.

I've set 2 goals - my first goal is 199 and I want to be at the weight early 2010. The 2nd goal is the rest of the weight I desire to lose in 2010. I have lost 8 pounds since I've been on the BFC and 6 inches around my waist. I had blood work done today and anticipate the results of my glucose level, bad cholesterol level, and AC1 or whatever the level that needs to be 6.3% or lower. Mine was 8.5% when I last had my blood drawn.

My weight loss visual will be part of my Vision Board I put together and it will be a living Vision Board since that chart, along with our dreams change and mature as we grow. A picture of a home will also be on my Vision Board and I once again see myself owning my own place of sanctuary.

Being healthy is a Divine Gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!
Replace food with people connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment