Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I woke up this morning and didn't have an experience of putting out a Tuesday post. And, sure enough I didn't. I missed coming out and reporting about BFC Program and my progress. It helps me and I hope it is helpful to you.

I love the passion and energy Jorge Cruise has regarding helping others get rid of their belly fat. Several people have had amazing results and I am having good results as well. Later on this week I am going to post a visual of pounds lost and hopefully a virtual shrinking Dale will appear as well!

I had Jay Robb's whey protein with water and coffee this morning. I have a Cuisinart blender that is really cool. It is not blender, just a hand blender, but it is powerful. I am not usually a coffee drinker but I wanted to try a semi-Jorge recipe with a little bit of coffee. The only things missing were the redi-whip and chocolate shavings. I will have to prepare better. I liked my protein drink and have felt good this morning. We had hamburgers, left over from last night's dinner with Arnold Select Sandwich Thins 3/2, with a tomato slice (not Mark), mustard(free), lettuce, avocado (also free) and pepper jack cheese with a Zevia for drink. That is all a 4/2 and is absolutely delicious.
As I go back to work, I feel satiated and happy that I am making a lifestyle change. We've been following 15/6 for 21 days. I've heard that is takes 30 days for a ritual to become a habit. 9 more days and this program will seem more like our regular lifestyle than the overload of sugar and carbs.
I may have already shared this but I want to repeat it as my Tip for the day.
When making food choices 1) Choose your protein, 2) Choose your fats, and 3) consider and choose your carbs and be sure they are rich in fiber. If they are not, then be sure and add fiber and pro biotic pills to your daily regimen twice a day.
Stay strong and treat this lifestyle change as an adventure. Think scavenger hunt when you go to the grocery store. Take trips to GNC or other nutrition stores to explore what new and exciting products they have out to help obtain your goal of 15/6.
Being healthy is a Divine gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the protein shakes for a nightly snack too! Try it with the Unsweetened Almond Milk and add Cinnamon. I just started feeling like it seems easier to make choices now!

    ReplyDelete