Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday evening - November 15, 2009

I mentioned Slenderize Fuze as a possible option in an earlier post and I wanted to be sure everyone knew that Slenderize Fuze 0 Calorie drink has sucralose in it. Sucralose is Splenda. I thought I'd checked the bottle pretty good, but I missed it. I think I might have been looking for the brand name of Splenda.

Tip: Be sure to check every ingredient and if you find an ingredient you don't know what it is, either stay away from it or google the term. More information than you can possible need will be available.

Being healthy is a Divine Gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

3 comments:

  1. This comment is a general one of your blog. I find it very interesting, and filled with great advice. It is true that to be successful we have to stack our pantries and fridge with the proper foods, to avoid temptation. Tonight should be very interesting about emotional eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale! I kind of thought that. I bet very soon there will be lots of options that use Stevia for us all! Same thing happened with my protein powder, thought I had it all checked out.

    I kicked my Coke Zero habit with Iced Tea. I make a pitcher every other day, different flavors. Today I have Perfect Peach from Bigalow and it has a nice Cinnamon flavor. Maybe see if that works for your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MeAndJorge - thanks for the idea. We do love tea and have tried some flavors, but he liked Peach Propel and the Peach Mango Fuze, so maybe he will like Perfect Peach tea!

    Jane - I appreciate your post. I was feeling sad today and you lifted my spirit.

    ReplyDelete