Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I went to the hair dresser and then to a party at a co-workers house tonight. I felt very satisfied. I made good food choices and had 2 glasses of wine. I did wonder what the desserts tasted like; I took a small piece about the size of my thumbprint and that was enough. It tasted sweet and I really didn't want anymore. I made the choice to not consume pie containing sugar and I feel great about it.
We sang karaoke and played ping pong. Although Mark and I only knew our co-worker out of 30 people of so, we still had a good time. The atmosphere was comfortable. What I noticed about tonight is that I didn't grieve about the food that wasn't good for me and I didn't feel deprived. I feel empowered tonight.
It's amazing how much easier it is when you feel at choice and I felt at choice tonight. I am happy with the support I am getting from my husband Mark. He has given up his 2 Dr. Peppers a day and while he still hasn't found a replacement that he is crazy about, he is drinking FUZE and tea. He is attempting to drink more water. I am glad he is working at getting healthy with me.
Tip: Be ware of the Fuze. You have to get the ones with slenderize on them. There are some that have many more sugars; stay away from those.
Being healthy is a Divine Gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dale, going out and to parties can be so hard. That is great you have your husband along for the ride! My latest post is about getting support from your partner.

    What is Fuze Slenderize sweetened with? I thought it was Sucralose (Splenda), but I dont know 100%. If not, Ill give it a try. I love that you repeat your mantra, its very empowering! - Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, I checked and sure enough Slenderize Fuze has splenda in it under the name of sucralose. I thought I checked the ingredients pretty good, but I missed that. Good catch! Mark is going to be bummed because he likes Slenderize Fuze drinks. I will put a note out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete