Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, November 19, 2009

After processing the information about the pineal gland I decided to take myself off of my zoloft. Before you get concerned, I know it is a weaning process and have currently cut my dosage by 50%. I need to find the Spry toothpaste and I am going to look for it as soon as I finish my post. Did you check your toothpaste and see the warning about calling Poison Control Center if you swallow toothpaste? Kind of scary. Besides that, I definitely don't want to calcify the gland that allows me to connect!

I thought I felt a little anxiety today and realized I was holding my breath and taking small breaths instead of cleansing breaths.

I realized that cleansing breaths are key to lowering my stress and anxiety levels.

I cannot believe how determined I've been to change my life style and how successful I've been. If you have told me 6 months ago that I would be able to be satisfied without consuming massive amounts of sugar and breads, I don't know if I would have believed it. In the past my body craved sweets and breads and I thought I was weak because I did not resist and eventually fell back into my old habits of consuming massive amounts of sugar and other white food products.

There has been pastries, fruit, birthday cake in the break room this week. My co-worker Charisse, Mark and I tease about there being "poison in the break room" for consumption. The truth is, I am not even tempted because I feel satisfied almost always.

I think that I am somewhat obsessed and maybe a little overboard. I see the pregnant co-worker having yogurt that is filled with sugar, people drinking cokes, and diet cokes and would like to tell them there is a better choice. So, yes, I am definitely a little obsessed. However, I think for me; thinking of it as poison is the best thing for me. It was poison to me!

Don't limit your butter, olive oil, etc., based on old beliefs. I think that is why some classmates are feeling hungry on this program. They are attempting to converge Fat makes you Fat concept and BFC. If you use enough butter, olive oil, etc., you will be satisfied and your body will quit telling you to eat foods and drinks filled full of sugar. That happened to me and I never thought I had enough self-control to deprive myself of sweets and cokes. Self-control is a myth; when you fill our bod with the appropriate foods, the cravings go away. If they do not, then you are emotionally eating.

Tip: Go buy a chunk of 2 of your favorite cheeses and cut them in thumb sized squares and put them in a baggie in your home and work refrigerators. When you feel hungry or think you are craving a candy bar or cola, go get a piece and slowly eat it, savoring each bite. You will be surprised that one day, you will go for the cheese without thinking of the sugar foods.

Being healthy is a Divine gift from my Higher Power and I gratefully accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment